Terms and Conditions
Mandatory Standard Terms and ConditionsCowan Group Engineering, LLC’S Standard Terms and Conditions For Professional Services.pdf
Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. By your use of this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these websiteterms and conditions of use which govern Cowan Group Engineering LLC, d/b/a “Cowan Group,” “Cowan GroupEngineering,” “CowanGroup.co” (collectively, "Cowan Group") relationship with you in relation to this website(the “Website Terms”). The terms “Cowan Group,” “us,” “we,” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whoseprincipal place of business and corporate offices are at 7100 N. Classen, Suite 500, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,73116. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. If you do not agree to these Website Terms, you may not use this website. Cowan Group reserves the right to change these Website Terms. Each use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Website Terms, as amended. Cowan Group reserves the right to alter this website and these Website Terms without notice to you.
Use of Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you guarantee you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose or for any purpose prohibited by these Website Terms. Specifically, you may not republish, retransmit,redistribute, or otherwise make this Website available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Cowan Group’s express prior written consent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information, materials, and products found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website and the materials, information, services, and products in this website including but not limited to: text, graphics, and links are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Cowan Group disclaims all: warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, warranties against infringement of any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, warranties relating to errors, omissions, or correctness of data on the website, and warranties that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Cowan Group will not, nor will its members, partners, affiliates, or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website or any linked website, be liable for any damages, including but not limited to: special damages, indirect damages, or consequential damages from your access or use of this website or the possibility of damages in an action under contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, or any other theory. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cowan Group, its members, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers against all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of these Website Terms or any activity related to the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the design, text, code, layout, look, interfaces, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than under United States and Oklahoma copyright law notice, which forms part of these Website Terms, and all rights are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks and/or property of their respective owners.
- Cowan Group and you agree that all disputes, controversies, or claims relating to the Cowan Group’s website and related, the validity and enforceability of these Website Terms, and any issue relating to the arbitrability of these Website Terms, shall be promptly resolved exclusively by binding arbitration, under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, by a single, licensed attorney arbitrator, appointed under those rules at, and in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, and which all costs and fees of same, including attorney fees and costs, shall be borne by the non-prevailing party. The laws of the State of Oklahoma shall govern the validity, construction, enforcement, and interpretation of these Website Terms without regard to conflicts of laws. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator to the extent known, are acknowledged on the website. This Section shall not preclude Cowan Group from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from the District Court of Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, which shall have jurisdiction and venue over Cowan Group and you under these Website Terms.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for civil damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Occasionally this website may also contain links to other websites. These links provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The linked websites are not under control of Cowan Group and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. You access them at your own risk. Cowan Group does not through these links necessarily endorse, sponsor, affiliate, or associate with any of these linked websites. Cowan Group reserves the right to rescind permission to link to this website, and to require termination of any link in Cowan Group’s sole and absolute discretion.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cowan Group’s prior written consent.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, these Website Terms contains the entire agreement and understanding by and between you and Cowan Group regarding the paragraphs in these Website Terms. No representations, promises, agreements, or understandings, written or oral, not contained shall be of any force or effect. No change or modification shall be valid or binding unless the same is in writing and signed by the party against whom such waiver is sought to be enforced. No valid waiver of any provision at any time shall be deemed a waiver of any other provision at such time, or will be deemed a valid waiver of such provision at any other time. If any part of these Website Terms are found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Oklahoma, and the United States without regard to conflicts of laws.
© 2017, Cowan Group Engineering, LLC’s., All Rights Reserved, Version 033117.