Marketing - Intern
CGE is searching for a highly motivated, creative, Marketing Intern to join our team and work heavily alongside our current Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for someone to assist with the development and implementation of actionable plans to capture opportunities with new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working on multiple assignments with defined timelines, goals and metrics, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Complete multiple projects and provide reporting that includes timelines and goals
- Design or assist with the creation of all print and digital marketing pieces, such as: Proposals, email marketing campaigns, social media pages, website content, blogs, articles, and press releases
- Assist managers on marketing strategies and other marketing related tasks
- Manage job postings for new hires
- Organize and participate in tradeshows and community involvement efforts
- Managing corporate marketing duties and interaction with the CEO and managers
- Coordinate firm-wide activities and initiatives to lead a proactive marketing/growth program, improve the firm's strategic marketing success, and enhance functional business development activities
- Implement/review business development and marketing processes
- Actively coordinate and participate in activities promoting our growth philosophy, continuously reviewing it for effectiveness and opportunities for improvement
- Maintain the firm's media relations and corporate communications
- Maintain strong internal communications that focus on business development
- Provide support and tools for firm's leaders and support staff
WHO WE ARE:
Cowan Group Engineering was founded on a simple idea: To be the engineers of choice for the State of Oklahoma. Our company strives to put the client first and that starts with our Team of employees. Our Team is most valued and when you start a career at Cowan you will get to experience that firsthand. We have a culture focused on communication, integrity, knowledge, optimism, growth, and service; and have been recognized nationally as one of the fastest growing companies in America. CGE was named to the INC 5000 two years in a row and was named to the Metro 50 list of Oklahoma City’s fastest growing companies.
As a rapidly growing local Oklahoma company, we are a general civil engineering and land surveying company with over twenty-five employees located in Oklahoma City. Our business culture is guided by innovative thinking, open and honest communication, using resources wisely, involving the customer early in the decision-making process, and investing in staff through training and job enrichment. Our company profile is diversified to meet the challenges of the economy and provide design and management services to public clientele and other Engineering companies in the State of Oklahoma. It is our vision to be the Engineer of Choice for the State of Oklahoma.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate must be pursuing a Marketing or Strategic Communications degree from an accredited University and be within two years of anticipated graduation date.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Can-Do Attitude
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication are a must
- Ability to generate creative new ideas
- Determination and thoroughness
- Ability to work with team members positively, coordinate workflows, and deliver ahead of deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a current knowledgebase relevant to the position, as well as to creatively identify potential solutions and collaborate effectively to achieve success.
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite – specifically InDesign
Medical & Dental
Short & Long-Term Disability